Leadership Skills & Personal Energy
– 42 min –
Leadership strengths are best when we lead through effortless effort.
What leadership skills do you get when you cross a NASA scientist with a Zen Master? Amazing, novel strategies for better leadership effectiveness. Ginny Whitelaw is a remarkable human being with fabulous insights from her latest book, Resonate: Zen and the Way of Making a Difference.
Leadership responsibilities start with the self first:
- How the human body is an energetic instrument of leadership effectiveness
- Using the breath as the first step to deep resonance and leadership empathy
- Wu Way: the path of effortless effort – a peaceful leadership framework
We explore leadership principles founded in Zen and energy practice:
- How actions feed the field of energy and are critical for leadership effectiveness
- How to take action regardless of one’s own personal resistance and struggle
- How to be a big change agent: a practical leadership model
Ginny Whitelaw, Author & CEO, Institute for Zen Leadership
A biophysicist and former senior manager for integrating NASA’s International Space Station, Dr. Whitelaw has trained leaders on the path of making a difference for more than 25 years, working with mind, body, energy and resonance through the Institute for Zen Leadership. Learn more »