Happiness at Work
Bring the profound benefits of mindfulness practice and meditation into the workplace with leading meditation teacher and pioneer of the mindfulness movement, Sharon Salzberg.
Discover how to improve the positives of working life such as accomplishment, creativity, and the challenge and joy of collaboration. Mitigate the negative experiences of stress, exhaustion, overwhelm, and feelings of underappreciation.
With over forty years experience as a meditation instructor and core contributor to the mindfulness movement, best-selling author Sharon Salzberg guides you through story and instruction, including practices you can learn and apply immediately in order to bring greater happiness into your work, and life.
Sharon Salzberg is an author, meditator of more than forty years, and co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Barre, Massachusetts, playing a vital role in bringing Asian mediation practices to the West. The ancient Buddhist practices of vipassana (mindfulness) and metta (loving-kindness) form the foundation of her work. Salzberg’s latest book is Real Happiness at Work: Meditations for Accomplishment, Achievement, and Peace (Workman Publishing). A regular contributor to Huffington Post, she has also authored several other books, including the New York Times Best Seller, Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation: A 28-Day Program (2010) and Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience (2002).
What are the requirements?
- An interest in learning mindfulness practices that can transform one’s experience of stress and demands of the workplace.
- No prior experience with mindfulness is necessary.
- Those already familiar with mindfulness practices will also benefit.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Practice mindfulness tools in the workplace to alleviate stress and burnout.
- Transform the demands of the workplace into accomplishment, creativity, and the joy of engaging in team effort.
- Develop the resilience to experience greater happiness at work.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners as well as experienced mindfulness practitioners who seek to transform challenging and stressful experiences in the workplace.
Price: Complementary (1 Participants)
Price: Complementary (2 Participants)
Price: Complementary (Single Participant)
Buddy: Save 10% (2 Registrants)
Group: Save 15% (3+ Registrants)
Corporate: Contact Us for details