Decision making is one of the most challenging aspects of leading, as we never have all the information we need and yet we still need to act. Research shows that leaders and teams who incorporate intuition into the decision-making process make better and faster decisions that impact all areas of the business.
Super Power Your Decisions, based on Rick Snyder’s book, Decisive Intuition, guides you to access intuition through a scientifically-proven process that results in relevant and practical applications for any business dilemma. This course will help spark innovation and create a more adaptive, agile company culture that is able to think outside-the-box with leading-edge solutions to your top challenges.
What to Expect
Super Power Your Decisions is a 7-week, online course. Each module includes an average of 60 minutes of instruction and practice per week. Students will engage in on-demand lectures, hands-on exercises and direct application in your business and personal environments. The learning experience will be enhanced by online Q&A and live interaction with the teacher and fellow students.
There are many incredible benefits to developing your intuitive intelligence as a modern-day leader, including:
- Making better choices in the most critical areas of your business
- Enjoying more fulfilling relationships in all areas of your life
- Building a deep and trusting relationship with yourself
- Allow new creativity and innovation to flourish
- Gain clarity on your most fulfilling purpose and path
- Be less affected by stress and strong emotional states
- Improve communication
- Learning to tune into your environment for more informed decisions
Who This is For:
This course is for individuals and organizations of all types and sizes who want to trust and empower their decision-making abilities and add more value to their teams, departments and organizations.
“Snyder does a masterful job in showing precisely how to develop and use intuition for greater creativity, better choices and more empowered leadership.”
~ Brian Collins, CEO, Collins
“This course has helped us to push through mental blocks (real and imagined) and helped make change much more achievable by breaking down success into small, digestible steps. Given today’s technology, it is as if Rick is right down the hall.”
~ Jim Hacking, Owner, Hacking Law Practice LLC
“With incredible intuition, and an obvious level of care, Rick skillfully cuts through the noise to help you reach deeper than you could ever go on your own, and achieve things you never thought possible. He’s a unique individual who thrives on, and excels, at making everyone he touches better.”
~ Paul Bauscher, Bauscher Construction & Remodeling, Inc.
Seven-week online curriculum:
The course covers twelve modules within seven weeks of instruction.
In this module you will learn what intuition is and isn’t, how to cultivate it, and how to use your intuition for better, faster decision-making. It’s easy to confuse intuition with insight, instinct or just pure feeling. Defining intuition is an important first step for understanding how to use it.
We also delve into the neurobiology of intuition and explore the science behind it, ultimately helping you understand why using your intuition is so important.
- Describe what intuition is and isn’t and identify your intuition language
- Explain how intuition is different from instinct, insight and emotion
- List at least three ways intuition can be used in the workspace
- Compare differences between our conscious and unconscious minds
- Describe the three brains in our body and how they can help us make faster and more accurate decisions
Based on Rick Snyder’s book, Decisive Intuition, the next six modules help you follow a 6-step process to develop your intuitive skills. With worksheets and exercises, you’ll get better at tuning in and connecting with your intuition, as well as learning how to not only listen to it, but trust it.
By tapping in to and becoming more receptive to your intuition, you’ll gain greater insights and clearer path ways to making critical decisions at any level of the organization. Your intuition is always there, but you may not always hear it because you’re not actively listening for it. We’ll teach you how to be more receptive to what’s already there.
- Describe how a shift in perspective can provide new avenues of information
- Name two ways in which you can disrupt your normal patterns and create space for new ideas
- Explain how a breathing exercise can help you focus your attention inward instead of outward
We need to slow down and really take the time to listen to what our intuition is telling us. Reducing the rapid approach we often take helps to create a space so we can really and truly listen.
- Describe why stillness can open you up to new information and data points in your environment
- Explain why a lack of silence can hinder innovation in the workplace
- Demonstrate how presence places us in the now (not the past or the future)
- Learn a simple 3-step breathing technique to create space for listening
Your inner critic is an obstacle you’ll probably run in to. It is usually trying to keep you safe and tends to speak with a lot of emotion. Intuition is entirely different and we’ll help you understand those differences.
- Better identify the shape and characteristics of your inner critic
- Distinguish between the inner critic and your intuition
- Understand the role of the inner critic and why we can’t just eliminate it
Our body has millions of neuroreceptors to take in information. This is not just limited to what you can see, hear and touch. You can use your whole body to gather and process data for decision-making.
- Understand the bias against intuition in the business space and how to counteract it
- Better identify your own “intuition language,” the signals and cues that you get from your intuition
- Explain why it’s so important to listen to our intuition to recognize incongruence
Now that you have a better idea of how to listen to the signals and cues you’re receiving, we need to deepen that relationship. How can we take a more active role in asking for guidance?
- Discuss the importance of accessing our inner guidance
- Name the four steps to asking for guidance
- Demonstrate two ways to better access your intuition
Once you know how to listen to and trust your intuition, you must take action. You need to practice making decisions using your intuitive skills.
- Explain the importance of acting on your intuition
- Name the four components of taking action
- List the six steps of building your inner compass
Streamed lectures and do-on-your-own exercises from the Internet, including self reflection questions.
Download links of course reading material.
Access to Experts
Lectures and access to guest faculty and experts.
Rick Snyder is the author of Decisive Intuition, and the Founder and CEO of Invisible Edge, an international consulting firm that develops intuitive intelligence for leaders and teams for more effective decision-making, sales, leadership and innovation. He speaks to businesses and organizations regularly and has been featured in Forbes, The Economist, Inc., CNBC, and Fast Company, as well as live TV. Beyond consulting, he has launched four businesses and combines that experience with 20 years of studying human behavior to coach leaders to develop and implement intuitive skills into their business plans and company culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I’m new to online learning?
Our helpdesk team will be here to help walk you through the classroom and assist you with any technical questions you may have. You will be comfortable with the classroom in no time.
I have a busy schedule, what if I fall behind?
This course has been crafted with active schedules in mind. The self-led portion is available 24/7 for you to access at your own pace and schedule within the course presentation timeframe.
How much time does the course take each week?
We estimate that it takes approximately 45-60 minute a week to participate fully in the course. The live instructor-led version of the program will include an additional two 60 minute live video web conference sessions.
Will I have direct access to the faculty?
Yes. During the instructor-led version of the course, there are multiple opportunities via the live conference calls. You are also invited to participate in the Q&A discussion period. Additionally, the faculty will participate in forum and chat conversations with you and your fellow classmates.
Will I have interaction opportunities with fellow participants?
Yes. During the instructor-led version of the course, program participants are encouraged to comment on each other’s postings in an online forum, and it’s recommended to practice the methods taught with study partners. Online messaging tools enable private and group communications between faculty and participants.
Participants are also encouraged to identify two other team members to form a small accountability group to increase success in applying the techniques learned throughout the program.
Can I earn Continuing Education Units?
This course does not offer a continuing education credit option at this time.
6hrs Course Engagement
45 On-Demand Videos
Extra Articles & Resources
Course Progress Tracking
Resume Previous Session
Certificate of Completion
Friend: Save 10%
Teams: Save 15%+
Schedule a Demo
Take a closer look and schedule a demo with one of our course advisors.
7 On-Demand Modules
Self-Paced for Individual Learners
7 Online modules, at your own pace
- 6hrs Course-time
- Self-paced video instruction
- Reading content & exercises
- Handouts & resources
- Class comments & discussion
- User Technical Support
Program starts: On-Demand
Group RegistrationAnd Volume Pricing
Corporate Discounts Available
Schedule a call with an advisor today!
- Private Groups
- Corporate Training
- On-Site Workshops
- Personalized Coaching
- Co-Branding Options
- White-Label Licensing
* On-Demand + Instructor-Led Options